Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'm sorry I tried to help you save money. I thought that was the purpose of this thread.

I thought that while I had talktalk but if they ever gave me compensation for loss of phone line and broadband and days changeing the routor.
while we lived in Wales we lost the phone for three(3) weeks along with the broadband, and the same when we moved to Eastbourne (even though I had arranged the changeover) that was four(4) weeks and some of that blame has to go to BT as I said phooking useless
the changeover to Sky went really smoothly and they even put right some of the damage done by TalkTalk even though they really did not have to

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I thought that while I had talktalk but if they ever gave me compensation for loss of phone line and broadband and days changeing the routor.
while we lived in Wales we lost the phone for three(3) weeks along with the broadband, and the same when we moved to Eastbourne (even though I had arranged the changeover) that was four(4) weeks and some of that blame has to go to BT as I said phooking useless
the changeover to Sky went really smoothly and they even put right some of the damage done by TalkTalk even though they really did not have to

I've got everything through Sky as well.......degree of inertia has stopped me having a look at it price-wise, but the service is brilliant. Recent example had an hD skybox that wasn't working - engineers called within 48 hours, on a Sunday, at an appointed time (on the dot) and replaced the box free of charge with an upgraded model. Was previously with Talk Talk for phone and internet - utterly utterly useless.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
I had a similar experience last year - Sky confirmed that they were going to whack up my fees per month to something unsustainable - this about ten minutes after it was announced that they no longer had rights to the Champions League. I simply called them and told them I was leaving because BT were gaining so many sports rights - and lo and behold - in the first sentence of reaction they offered me no price rise, and a 10% per cent reduction on where I was at that stage, fixed for one year. I took it. But they definitely hope you'll be lazy and not bother to respond.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here