Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much would you sell your ticket for?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
If a tout approached me, I'd tell them to f*** off.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
A tout at Withdean would be immense, wouldn't sell them my ticket but would mean we are a big club!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
The last time I actually saw a ticket tout outside a home game was for the FA cup 4th round game against Arsenal at the Goldstone! Still can't believe they managed to squeeze 27k in there!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Seeing as I'd be on a 100 mile round trip, I'd need a chunk of money just to cover my petrol on top of my ticket price. So, once at Withdean, I'd need to be offered £50+ really, for ANY ticket, or it would leave me down on the day.

A game I'm exciting about seeing such as this one, then it would have to be £100, and let's face it, no-one is going to offer me that.

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
A Man City fan offered me £100 for my ticket for the cup game a few seasons back. Turned him down but I'm sure someone would have gone for it

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
A Chelsea season ticket holder I know paid for his following years season ticket by selling his Barcalona ticket a few years ago.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I bet I will be able to count at least 30 empty seats in blocks R & S tomorrow, it never fills up.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
A tout at Withdean would be immense, wouldn't sell them my ticket but would mean we are a big club!
I remember a couple outside Withers for the Chesterfield division 3 championship game and also the Swindon play offs game.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
They should be selling some of the away ones. I doubt Yeovil will even dill a quarter of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here