Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much would you sell your ticket for tomorrows match for? (hypothetical)

What would you sell your Man C ticket for?

• Face Value

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • £75 - £150

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • £150 - £300

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • £300 - £1000

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • £1000 - £2500

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • £2500 - £5000

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • other - comment

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Not for all the money in the world!!

Votes: 25 41.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Ah. I voted (£300) before I read the part about the threat of a ban still applying.

I voted on the theoretical basis, that I could sell it with no come back.

If that threat is still to be considered it would have to be a STUPID amount of money.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I have quite a few folk on my friends and family part of the ticketing website. I'd gladly sell their tickets at face value, not withstanding the risk that they might get banned. Generous to a fault, me.

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove
I voted for "not for all the money in the world", based on experiences being more valuable than notes in a wallet.
I was at the Goldstone, in the North Stand for our first top flight game against Arsenal. An experience I still remember vividly, and would not retrospectively sell for any amount of money.

However, I will recant my original vote, because truly life changing amounts of money can buy other experiences.
It would have to be enough to compensate for potentially never being able to attend a live Albion match again.

So what is a truly life changing amount of money?
That's going to differ for each individual asked the question.

I think if someone came to me with 50k, I would turn them away.
100k would provoke some hard thinking.
250k, and my resolve would melt away... (and then I would steal my daughters ticket :) )

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If £600 is the going rate, I'd accept that.

It's one thing to be all billy big bollox when it's hypothetical money.
I wonder what fans resolve would be like stood in front of someone counting out the notes.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Despite having moved abroad I've kept my season ticket, with no guarantee of seeing more than three or four games this season, and flown back from Spain for this game. I believe that answers that question. No chance I'm missing this one - opponents were irrelevant.This is the best expression of the potential future that we fought for.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
If I am able to go then I wouldn't sell it at all. These sort of days only come round once every 34 years, to me life is about experiences and tomorrow is an experience I dont want to miss.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If £600 is the going rate, I'd accept that.

It's one thing to be all billy big bollox when it's hypothetical money.
I wonder what fans resolve would be like stood in front of someone counting out the notes.

Not so sure. I'll stick with at least a grand. Really wouldn't want to miss it.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
I wouldn't sell a ticket for an Albion match, however much I was offered, least of all for tomorrow's game. As with other posts, if I can't go I give my ticket to someone and always have done.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
...truly life changing amounts of money can buy other experiences.

Indeed, but no amount of money can buy the feeling of what games like this mean, particularly to the old hands. You simply couldn't replace that with something else. With anything else.Even if I could see the future, and knew we'd lose this 0-4, I still wouldn't miss it. Result regardless, relegation regardless frankly- we, the fans, have already won. I'm not missing out on the prize for anything.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm so much cheaper than you lot. A couple of hundred quid and it's yours. This game just isn't a big deal for me.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm so much cheaper than you lot. A couple of hundred quid and it's yours. This game just isn't a big deal for me.

Maybe because Brighton isn't your first team ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here