Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much will we get for Dunk when we sell him in January?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
In all seriousness. A Young English goalscoring centre back, who is comfortable on the ball and can pass the ball with ease has got to be worth 5million+

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I think we'll be undercut quite heavily and lose him for 2/2.5m

He'll be gone this January absolutely, got to be realistic about these things. Would you wanna be at a club like arsenal or Liverpool with a potential through route with their poor back lines while sitting on the bench for quadruple the wage now or a relegation fighting championship side?

You've got to be realistic.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
True, but as we saw with Leo, Tony won't let them go unless they meet the valuation, so unless Tony values him at less than the fans do then we'll get good money for him.

looks like tony let leo go very cheap

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Not being funny but he is the best of a team currently 19th. Just because he has scored 4 goals does not mean a PL team and suddenly going to snap him up. Fast forward 18 months and if he continues to improve then yes at this point he could be sold

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
looks like tony let leo go very cheap

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. For us to get 8-10m for a player with only 18 months experience in the country and no PL experience at all was a VERY good deal for us. Sure, he's gone on to do brilliantly so far (and i bear no hard feelings towards him for that) but could we really have held out for more? Its unlikely.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I can't see the club wanting to sell, however we all know what happens in football with players having their heads turned (look at Bridcutt and Buckley). I'd hope that the sale of Ulloa would mean that we are in a strong enough financial position (regarding FFP) to hold out for every last penny.

£5m

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Everyone is for sale at this club.

I think you mean than everyone is for sale at every football club. Its just until relatively recently we've never had players that Prem League clubs were interested in.

As for Dunk then he's clearly improved since his annus miserablis, scoring goals but also part of a defence thats prone to leaking goals in the first half of matches putting us on the back foot and down the wrong end of the table. And its the January window.
And we might have a new manager by then ...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
QPR a. £20 million...which will be popped in the pot to earn interest and will be deposit on the hotel:kiss:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
QPR a. £20 million...which will be popped in the pot to earn interest and will be deposit on the hotel:kiss:

...... is the right answer, except it's £8m and Bobby

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
£3m, Sunderland.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here