Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much debt you in ?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
So if there is any advice for the youngsters out there, don’t despair because better times are around the corner. Credit cards are good as long as you pay them off each month, take advantage of the benefits. Mortgages are good, as long as you are also paying down the principal. It’s okay to take risks, learn from your failures. Don’t vote Labor. Don’t get divorced.

God bless the USA.

UTA
Good advice indeed :thumbsup:

Last edited:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Pissed off with Virgin Money, realise I owe about 2.5K on an old loan and there seems no way on their website to sort out a settlement fee!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This is a good question for me at the end of the year as I have to submit business and personal accounts in both the UK and in Germany. I wont be in debt but how much I actually have is a mystery until these accounts are dealt with....then the cycle begins again.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This is a good question for me at the end of the year as I have to submit business and personal accounts in both the UK and in Germany. I wont be in debt but how much I actually have is a mystery until these accounts are dealt with....then the cycle begins again.
Having had dealings with your vast empire, I would suggest you are considerably poorer than Steve "osmophobia" Foster.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Having had dealings with your vast empire, I would suggest you are considerably poorer than Steve "osmophobia" Foster.
Ha ha. Most certainly! Carpets are still holding firm :thumbsup:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Credit card 1 - 188
Credit card 2 - 83
Credit card 3 - 447
Currys/Creation account - 422
Loan 1 - 240
Loan 2 - 81

= 1461

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Zero. But I barely have a pot to piss in. This may change depending on how badly the van fails it's next MOT.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
£90 worse off tomorrow

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
1st Pub tab - 8 pints of London Pride
2nd Pub tab - 10 double hennessy's and two packets of scratchings
3rd Pub tab - 4 shifts of washing up
4th Pub tab - No credit allowance

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Credit Card 1 : £232
Credit Card 2 : £150
Credit Card 3 : £445
Currys/Creation account : £422

Total : £1249

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I’m lucky to have retired early and without any debt. Was always taught to save for what you needed etc.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well, I'm going to be around £900 worse off, once all the Rome gubbins is paid for, that's for sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here