Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] How much Christmas is left in your house?

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Too much. Have enough food to get through until next Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Barely bothered with the whole rigmarole to begin with, so over and done by Boxing Day.

If anyone has any spare cheese, I am only too willing to relieve you of some of the burden.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Last of the Viennetta went tonight, another thing gone. Roll on December.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Still got everything up - tree, cards, decorations, an unopened present which I'm excited about opening as I think it's a book I've wanted for a long time (traditionally one for the twelve days of Christmas). Early January is grim so it's nice to have something to look forward to.

Epiphany today. I always thought it's bad luck to take down Xmas things early? ???

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
just finishing off the last of the Turducken in a nice ,crispy brown roll , the last 2 crayfish are getting thrown in a green thai curry tonight and we're off to bali for a week at 6 am tomorrow. ......done and dusted.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Mate if you saw me you would realise that there is no Gym in the world that would accept any membership application that i put in!! There is not a fitness instructor / personal trainer that could improve this super duper honed toned body!! :lol: :lol: (see my avatar, the one on the left keeps me VERY fit! :drool: ) :thumbsup:

i really think it's time for a better pic mate .....come on , you know it makes sense....:drool:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Just found, whilst getting some teabags, a packet of PROPER shortbread. By proper I mean it's in a tartan box.

It's going to be a good sunday

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Decorations down, food either eaten, frozen or thrown away. Santa tracker replaced with seed and holiday catalogues.......only 351 sleeps til.....:ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here