Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] How much are you missing football?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Not missing pro football whatsoever.

But missing watching my son play for his under 9's team every Saturday morning massively.

I miss watching my lad play but I don't miss the parents, junior football politics, coaches that think they are Jurgen Klopp and kids that make Joey Barton look well behaved on the pitch. I actually prefer taking him for a game on his own in the school grounds near me when I take everything into consideration.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Drinking seems more popular than the football. :D

Yeah, that's the impression I get from the thread too. Because I go to football on my own and sit on my own, the social aspect doesn't register with me - that does seem to be what more people are missing.

Jan 30, 2008
Yeah, that's the impression I get from the thread too. Because I go to football on my own and sit on my own, the social aspect doesn't register with me - that does seem to be what more people are missing.

Beer and football has always been the way forward ,getting onto trains with plenty of booze was the forward especially away games, rubbish kick off times, crap atmosphere and live on tv is a recipe for a trip to the pub
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here