Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How much are you enjoying this transfer window?

On a scale of 10 (loving it) to zero (hating it) are you enjoying this transfer window

• Total voters

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Personally I don’t find transfers exciting. I think the speculation is totally mind numbing and am amazed anyone over the age of 15 falls for and takes any interest in all the shit put out on social and main stream media - see the ridiculous Edouard thread as an example.

Ultimately it doesn’t matter who the player is, where they come from or how much they cost anyway - some will work, some won’t. I’m more interested in player development and tactics - for a club like ours, these are much more important factors. But the signing of individual players wasn’t the subject of the OP anyway.

I understand fans getting excited about a certain player being signed but who on earth gets excited about a period of time when a club can register and release players?! It’s like the modern Sky Sports News era bullshit of claiming so and so have ‘won the transfer window!’ What the ****? Total nonsense.

I could be completely wrong but when the OP is referring to the ‘Transfer Window’ they’re not actually meaning the specific period of time but more the Albion’s activities during that time.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I could be completely wrong but when the OP is referring to the ‘Transfer Window’ they’re not actually meaning the specific period of time but more the Albion’s activities during that time.

That is exactly what I meant, my ONLY interest in this window is in what the Albion are doing…or aren’t in regards to incoming and outgoing first teamers.

It’s been very uninspiring so far to me.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
That is exactly what I meant, my ONLY interest in this window is in what the Albion are doing…or aren’t in regards to incoming and outgoing first teamers.

It’s been very uninspiring so far to me.

I’m with you, but 2 quick signings and this could be a great window with all of the ‘outs’ that we’ve has, otherwise I fear the squad is a touch vulnerable.

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Im finding it all rather tedious. The early depositing of 50 Very Large ones in the bank made me think that we might change our transfer policy and get the elusive striker or at least any striker, in early, a false dawn. Im not one to moan about it but expectations were high. Im not even that convinced by Cucaracha but hoping that we play him as a left wing back, it would be a start.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Another window of wanting a striker and left winger. Joy oh joy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here