How many years have you supported BHAFC ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
18 and a half

it will be 19 years on August 21st, as on that day in 1993, as a 9 year old, I saw my first ever live football match (Albion vs. Hartlepool, 1-1 draw at the Goldstone) and was converted from a Man United follower (because they were on the telly and won a lot, plus they had my favourite player, Eric Cantona) to an Albion fan.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
48 years

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
28 years. First game against Aldershot, Milk (league) cup, 1984 at the Goldstone. Terry Connor and Frank Worthington up front - a potent combo if ever there was.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I had my 50th b/day on the opening day of the season, so I am now into my 51st year of having blue/white blood.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I think your maths is wrong. This is my 22nd season and my first was the season we reached the playoff final *glorysupporter*.

Watched the Liverpool FA Cup tie at the folks' house. Their nextdoor neighbour popped round to watch it with us. His first game was in 1930 :ohmy:

You bastard. OK, 17 years!

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
I've now reached 40 years of following the Albion. 1972 were my first games. But the last 28 years have been from afar (well Scotland) with occasional visits to Sussex and more frequent trips to the North of England... most regularly the likes of Carlisle and Hartlepool. Once it's in the blood........ you're condemned to a life of it.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
1 year. I started off supporting Liverpool then they became shit so I switched to Arsenal. The same happened with them so I changed to Chelsea. I decided to go and watch Brighton FC when I saw they were getting a new ground. This season has been ok but I probably won't bother next season if the gulls don't get to the Premiership.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
38 years, 1 month and 22 days since Saturday February 9th, 1974 (9th birthday treat going to football).

Albion 1-1 Grimsby Town

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports