How many would we take away.....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Let's fast forward to 2017. We are in the lower reaches of division 4 (or whatever it is called then). Our last two games are drawn at home to Doncaster Rovers and away to Hereford United. How many fans will turn up to support a lost cause?

Brighton in a UEFA cup that finished how long ago? Pah.

Europa League in your dreams.

PS I'll take 9th in the Championship this season - preferably higher but not optimistic at present.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Lets fast forward to 2017 and The Albion have qualified for the UEFA Cup. We been drawn away to Maribor (Slovenia) in the group phase.

I ask as Spurs have 550 fans there this evening which i think is a good effort and only 650 of us went to Leicester on Tuesday night.

How many would we take?

Alternatively we're in the bottom half of league 2 and away to Macclesfield. How many there?

NUFC1892

Feb 13, 2011
Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
It's hard to say really. NUFC generally have good support but the two away games we've had so far have seen us take about 100 to Athens (£500 flights and 10 days notice) and 200 to Maritimo, which again was expensive and with little notice.

We're taking 10,000+ to Brugge in 2 weeks though, only 1,400 tickets were made available (despite them giving Birmingham 5,500 and NUFC giving Brugge 3,200) so there has been a fair bit uproar about it all. So many people are going over there without tickets and their Police are saying that they'll arrest anyone without one and that anyone who's pissed that tries to enter the country won't be allowed. Going to be interesting to see what happens, I'm on the Wednesday ferry to Amsterdam and then heading down to Brugge, cannot wait!

Ticketless Newcastle fans face arrest in Brugge - Local News - Jarrow and Hebburn Gazette

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
Depends who else is in our group but I'd say close to 1000, being the first time we've been in Europe.

All Aboard THE BOLLOX BUS

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
About 90, anyone claiming more is living in a dream world.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Dreadful place to watch football, Belgium, treated everyone like dirt euro2000, no interest there at all, no passion for the game, Holland complete opposite..disgrace they were given a share of tournie, never again

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Christ on a bike given the way people on this site struggle to get to Leyton Orient I can't begin to imagine what it would be like if you start throwing in things like planes, airports and foreign currency.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Depends on loyalty points!!???

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Christ on a bike given the way people on this site struggle to get to Leyton Orient I can't begin to imagine what it would be like if you start throwing in things like planes, airports and foreign currency.

:lol: and what plug do I need!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports