Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] How many women contributors does NSC have?

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
Me too. I gave myself a male’s name as it seemed a very male oriented forum....(pretty obvious really). Although some of the things I post, probably give away my gender!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

AH kitchen.jpg

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
As my name indicates I am female.

Not according to Johnny Cash :)

Sorry posted after 1st page , saw the the link further on .

Anyway , personally i like to hear the women`s views , have enjoyed a good few laughs with Albion lasses at games . Some of you are quite fiery and always help to make a game a good crack , you get away with more than we do .:lolol:

Last edited:

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Me, but I have to confess that I have tried to not make it look obvious. I feel a bit of an interloper on such a predominately male board. Like [MENTION=1155]ozzygull[/MENTION] I am not easily offended. This board generally makes me chuckle & I mostly ignore the parts that annoy me.

It`s only predominately male if you stay away :thumbsup:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Quite. For instance although [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] goes to considerable lengths to convince us she is male, even to the extent of using a gender specific user name, but I actually know for a fact that she's a complete bitch.

He was female once when allegedly (itchy beard) his wife logged in on his account to tell everyone to wish him a happy birthday.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Another female here but usually just a lurker rather than a contributor :cheery::cheery::cheery:

Are you a lurker because you don’t want to make a TIT of yourself?!! :banana:

(like I just did! :))

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I went on a few dates with a woman I met on here a while ago.
They are dotted about.
It ended awfully, in case you were wondering.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How can I hate women - my mums one.

seagurl

Mar 21, 2012
Me, but I have to confess that I have tried to not make it look obvious. I feel a bit of an interloper on such a predominately male board. Like [MENTION=1155]ozzygull[/MENTION] I am not easily offended. This board generally makes me chuckle & I mostly ignore the parts that annoy me.
Me
As above

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here