How many will Barnsley bring down tomorrow?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Around the same as you took up their last season, 300 odd.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
114 and I reckon they'll out sing the north stand.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will this be the lowest Amex attendance of the 2013/2014 season ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Nice to have a Barnsley fan posting on here - hope that at very least we will offer some hospitality off the pitch (although hopefully not too much on it!). I usually get home to the midlands sometime between 1am and 2am after a home game so reckon you guys wont see your beds anytime before 4am.........merits hero status in my book!

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
so going by that chart,it was in fact Barnsley who had the biggest individual away following when they visited Hull

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Around the same as you took up their last season, 300 odd.

Doesn't tell the whole story though. 300 was a magnificent effort on a weeknight considering that the south east was in the grip of snow and ice and the roads had been in a real mess for several days. I recall the thought of getting to Barnsley and back was a real test of determination, especially with a risk of the match being called off at very short notice (like the game at Blackburn had been called off a few weeks earlier).

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Doesn't tell the whole story though. 300 was a magnificent effort on a weeknight considering that the south east was in the grip of snow and ice and the roads had been in a real mess for several days. I recall the thought of getting to Barnsley and back was a real test of determination, especially with a risk of the match being called off at very short notice (like the game at Blackburn had been called off a few weeks earlier).

Yes, but any excuse for a sour faced palace troll to have a dig...

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
2,600 nigels at Millwall :lolol:

I bet the lauderettes in Croydon we're busy the next day

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
And wtf is it doing on this thread anyway...its about Barnsley not that lot

Away attendances for all teams last season of no interest because the info comes from a Palace board? Don't be so precious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports