Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many to Huddersfield?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Really looking forward to this. First visit to Huddersfield. If the train from Sheffield is on time, we'll be on the soup before midday :) :beer:

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
I'm going no ticket but pay on day?

Acetripper

Apr 23, 2009
Every time we play Brighton there's always a fair turn out by students studying at the Universities in Leeds. I've chatted them pre and post match on the train over there many a time! Then there's those over t'hill in Manchester. In all I reckon they count for a few hundred. A bit like when we play in the London/South!:lol:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Lots of northern exhiles will PoTG, first trip to Huddersfield for me- not sure what to expect but looking forward to seeing The Amex v. 1, heard good things about it.

Acetripper

Apr 23, 2009
Lots of northern exhiles will PoTG, first trip to Huddersfield for me- not sure what to expect but looking forward to seeing The Amex v. 1, heard good things about it.

You need to bear in mind our Stadium was opened in 1994 and it was then 'state of the art!' Only fault being the corners aren't filled in which makes it susceptible to gusts of wind and loses some of the crowd atmosphere. That was remedied in the design of Bolton's new ground, built a few years later. Also, the facilities (Bar/Toilets etc) for away fans is outside but you will have the acoustically loudest stand in the whole Stadium. Other wise it still ain't bad!:lolol:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
You need to bear in mind our Stadium was opened in 1994 and it was then 'state of the art!' Only fault being the corners aren't filled in which makes it susceptible to gusts of wind and loses some of the crowd atmosphere. That was remedied in the design of Bolton's new ground, built a few years later. Also, the facilities (Bar/Toilets etc) for away fans is outside but you will have the acoustically loudest stand in the whole Stadium. Other wise it still ain't bad!:lolol:

Not a problem for us, we're used to Withdean :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here