Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many tickets will we take for Man U away first game?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
The question is - how many times will the club request a FULL allocation this season?

I’ll go with 14, they ask for reduced at united, city, Everton, Newcastle and wolves.

theboybilly

Absolutely insane to say it's one of the worst away ends. Perfect views of the pitch. Crap concourse. Amazing city. Looking forward to it but a shame it's a sodding Sunday

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I take you stand all game. Unfortunately I can't what my old arthritic knees so I have to try and get a front row seat (fat chance of that even at 9am on Day 1 of sales) Over efficious stewarding and, an you rightly said, tight concourses. There's nothing out of the ordinary with the view either. It's not the worst because the present setup for away fans at Anfield is far worse but I appreciate we are not talking Selhurst levels of crapness here. But Old Trafford is difficult for me on so many levels. I'm sorted now for a lift to Three Bridges and am staying overnight in the City Centre so at least I'll have decent pubs to visit there.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I take you stand all game. Unfortunately I can't what my old arthritic knees so I have to try and get a front row seat (fat chance of that even at 9am on Day 1 of sales) Over efficious stewarding and, an you rightly said, tight concourses. There's nothing out of the ordinary with the view either. It's not the worst because the present setup for away fans at Anfield is far worse but I appreciate we are not talking Selhurst levels of crapness here. But Old Trafford is difficult for me on so many levels. I'm sorted now for a lift to Three Bridges and am staying overnight in the City Centre so at least I'll have decent pubs to visit there.

Fair point, legroom is dreadful

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Thanks Jim. Trying to work out train travel to Manchester giving me enough time to drop my bag at the hotel then rush off to Old Trafford. They don't make it easy do they? Ideally I'd like to be in Manchester at midday at the latest but can't seem to find a way of doing that without driving part-way and then finding a parking place with the Just Park app. Had this been the 4pm fixture it would have been so much easier. Thanks Sky

I believe there is storage lockage facilites at Manchester Piccadilly station, or they used to have them

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
First game, chance to see our new signings, everyone full of optimism for a new season, and we'll only be 3 points off the top! Can see a big away support.

Hmm, just like Burnley away last season….

Cost of living crisis, Sunday, TV game, holiday season, most have ticked it off.
Be lucky to take 2000.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Absolutely insane to say it's one of the worst away ends. Perfect views of the pitch. Crap concourse. Amazing city. Looking forward to it but a shame it's a sodding Sunday

The away end is a long way from the pitch. Much better view at the Etihad (or pretty much anywhere). The leg room for pre match and half time seems to be about half that available at the Amex.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Any ideas when these will go on sale? Decent train and hotel options at the moment making this very appealing but with me in the second group last season and son in the third I'll need to know I definitely have match tix first.

Do you reckon we might have to wait until the 5th July and the TV fixtures announcement? (which seems a bit odd seeing as this one is already moved for TV.)

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I don't drive and can't drink :(

Well in that case, train to Haywards Heath/Brighton, thameslink to St Pancras, short walk to Euston and train to Manchester Piccadilly. Alternatively, sit on a coach for a few hours on which you can't drink alcohol but that shouldn't be a problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here