Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many tickets will we take for Man U away first game?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Both of them

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
As its holiday season and a Sunday and on TV I have a horrible feeling we will only take 3k

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
As its holiday season and a Sunday and on TV I have a horrible feeling we will only take 3k

dbf.gif

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Someone asked me what chances of getting tickets for new season ticket holders for this away game, they have history dating back to Withdean so dunno if club wold hold it that far away i.e. general sale, can anyone remember what happened last season and do you think being 1st game there will be higher demand? Why is it the worst away ends? curious why Man U? Why not any other ground?

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
First game, chance to see our new signings, everyone full of optimism for a new season, and we'll only be 3 points off the top! Can see a big away support.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
One of the worst away ends, no pubs for away fans and on a Sunday. Underwhelmed. I'll probably do an overnight though. Does that train still run from Piccadilly to the Man United halt?

There's multiple tram options now from Piccadilly (Media City from one side of canal, Trafford /War Museum other ). And the Tramshed is a decent pub option in Media City for away fans or any fans. (a 5 /10 minute walk to the ground)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Any ideas when these will go on sale? Decent train and hotel options at the moment making this very appealing but with me in the second group last season and son in the third I'll need to know I definitely have match tix first.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Someone asked me what chances of getting tickets for new season ticket holders for this away game, they have history dating back to Withdean so dunno if club wold hold it that far away i.e. general sale, can anyone remember what happened last season and do you think being 1st game there will be higher demand? Why is it the worst away ends? curious why Man U? Why not any other ground?

This will go to general sale, or ticket purchase history. Anyone who wants to go will be able to go

theboybilly

There's multiple tram options now from Piccadilly (Media City from one side of canal, Trafford /War Museum other ). And the Tramshed is a decent pub option in Media City for away fans or any fans. (a 5 /10 minute walk to the ground)

Thanks Jim. Trying to work out train travel to Manchester giving me enough time to drop my bag at the hotel then rush off to Old Trafford. They don't make it easy do they? Ideally I'd like to be in Manchester at midday at the latest but can't seem to find a way of doing that without driving part-way and then finding a parking place with the Just Park app. Had this been the 4pm fixture it would have been so much easier. Thanks Sky

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Thanks Jim. Trying to work out train travel to Manchester giving me enough time to drop my bag at the hotel then rush off to Old Trafford. They don't make it easy do they? Ideally I'd like to be in Manchester at midday at the latest but can't seem to find a way of doing that without driving part-way and then finding a parking place with the Just Park app. Had this been the 4pm fixture it would have been so much easier. Thanks Sky

there's plenty of hotel options near Old Trafford/Salford Quays - all of which are decent (i've stayed at all of em!) . Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Premier Inn, Gary Neville's Sport hotel, The AC Marriott - all within walking distance. The Neville one and the Premier Inn are next door. There's also some large carparks that normally support the Salford Quays shops/cinemas that are reasonable price wise.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Absolutely insane to say it's one of the worst away ends. Perfect views of the pitch. Crap concourse. Amazing city. Looking forward to it but a shame it's a sodding Sunday

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
One of the worst away ends, no pubs for away fans and on a Sunday. Underwhelmed. I'll probably do an overnight though. Does that train still run from Piccadilly to the Man United halt?

No station closed due to safety reasons a few seasons back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here