Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How Many THOUSAND Phone Chargers Will The Club Provide Before Watford?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can't and don't want to argue with any of the above. Good post and saves me he trouble of posting pretty much the same thing.

That's lovely for you. And for the rest of the echo chamber. Guess what? I just say my piece, same as everybody else could. Sorry (= not sorry) if the eye-catching thread title triggers you. I was always (self) taught to write stuff that way. And to the the t@at somewhere up there that suggested I 'slink off', that's the bolleaux you know it to be. I just do my thing In Capital Letters. The usual dozen snides will then play the man rather than the ball, a couple of dozen decent posters will then form the core of a really decent debate. And then there will be about five thousand rubber-neckers watching from the sidelines. Same as it ever was. Bless :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I honestly don't know how people can be arsed with Apple phones and their shitty batteries. Two of my mates cart round additional chargers to nurse their iPhones through the day, whilst my humble 2-year old Samsung A71 is still going strong, very rarely below 50-60% going into the evening with fairly regular FB/Twitter/YouTube, Whatsapp/texts and gubbins. I can't recall it once dying on me before I plug it in last thing at night, just doesn't even get close. Never had an issue with this or any of the other Samsungs / HTC's I've owned.

What IS it with iPhone batteries ? Why are they so shit ?

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
OK, I get it. Every damn thing on your phone. But encouraged to get there 2 hours early? With zero concourse action to while away the time. Just sit in your seat and watch the square root of furk all for a couple of hours. May as well bring a book to read. Tho most will be closely monitoring their battery level. Has it really all come down to this? :shrug:

It's not a fekking library :)

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Catch a bus to the Amex, charge your phone up on the way with the handy USB ports readily available and most modern phones will have enough power for four hours!

Alternatively you can always talk to those people who sit nearby, if they don’t take earplugs to block you. :wink:

Do they have USB charges on public buses?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
ALL smokers should be banned from everywhere! In fact I wish they would ban smoking in the whole country!!.........just my opinion......
I know the feeling I can’t stand alcohol and would also like it banned from everywhere. Smoking has it down falls although I vape now but alcoholics are no good to anyone.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
I know the feeling I can’t stand alcohol and would also like it banned from everywhere. Smoking has it down falls although I vape now but alcoholics are no good to anyone.

Along with smoking and alcohol can they Ban coke heads aswell

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Can't agree with this more, My thinking is why would anyone want to drink alchaol at a football game, but for most it they can't envisage going to a game without a drink. To the point I'm sure a lot of supporters if told no alcohol was allowed in the ground would not go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here