How Many Seats Left for Non Season Ticket Holders

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crouch End Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Anyone know if there has been any official word on how many seats will be left at the Amex for us non season ticket holders next season?

Non season ticket holders? NON SEASON TICKET HOLDERS!! How very dare you!! We don`t want the likes of them `round here and don`t give me any feeble excuses about work etc.If you`re not prepared to sacrifice your own life for the Albion,BE GONE!!

Crouch End Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
the clubs priority is guaranteed income with STs

Fair enough and having heard Arsenal fans moaning about how their club isn't offering direct debit schemes (unless you take out an Arsenal FC credit Card) I think our club's going about it the right and fair way - just wish I was in a position to afford more than a handful of games. The season hasn't even started yet and I'm already feeling shut out - made worse by a tale from a friend of a mate of theirs who supports Spurs and has never been to a Brighton game but has bought a season ticket cos of the new stadium.
I am hoping they'll be some kind of membership scheme that puts me on a level footing with STH for away games at least. I also hope they'll be a scheme where season ticket holders can sell back their seats for matches they can't go to.

Wonder what the breakdown of ST holders to non is on here?

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
oh my what with 1901, plain old STH, JCL we now have NSTH.

one things for sure we all are supporting the same team up the Albion

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Fair enough and having heard Arsenal fans moaning about how their club isn't offering direct debit schemes (unless you take out an Arsenal FC credit Card) I think our club's going about it the right and fair way - just wish I was in a position to afford more than a handful of games. The season hasn't even started yet and I'm already feeling shut out - made worse by a tale from a friend of a mate of theirs who supports Spurs and has never been to a Brighton game but has bought a season ticket cos of the new stadium.
I am hoping they'll be some kind of membership scheme that puts me on a level footing with STH for away games at least. I also hope they'll be a scheme where season ticket holders can sell back their seats for matches they can't go to.

There will more than likely be a proper ticket exchange, so I think (and I'm in the same boat as you), that barring the first few, you ought to be able to get to any games you want to.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS

I really hope that there is a ticket exchange - as I know that as I am away over Christmas/New Tear I'll be missing one, maybe two home games.

(Probably including Murray's return to Brighton!)

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
If there ware 18,400 STH (correct?) 2,500 away fans, surely there will be more than 900 available as Pay on the Day?

Even if the club give a few away to schools etc I can't see it that many - we should (IMO) be having 10% of home capacity as POTD. Not everyone can afford a ST.

Ticket Exchange is a MUST!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
NSTH's will be jumping through hoops to get a matchday ticket , do they sell them all online or keep 200 back for personal callers to the ticket office at the stadium a couple of weeks before the game ? Once they've gone will you have a chance of getting a ticket on the ticket exchange if they give priority to those on the ST waiting list ? Is it worth applying for an Amex card and hope to get a ticket which will be sold to cardholders as a membership benefit ?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
If there ware 18,400 STH (correct?) 2,500 away fans, surely there will be more than 900 available as Pay on the Day?

Even if the club give a few away to schools etc I can't see it that many - we should (IMO) be having 10% of home capacity as POTD. Not everyone can afford a ST.

Ticket Exchange is a MUST!

Don't forget there will also be players' tickets, club staff tickets, sponsors' tickets, press tickets, cleaner's wife's cousin's dog's tickets and all manner of other malarkey to account for too.

That said, on any given home game there's a likelihood that up to 10% of STs may be wanting to make theirs available via a Ticket Exchange, so after the first few games there WILL be tickets to be had one way or another.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
1,000 tickets for friends, staff, charity etc and 900 for match to match sales + hopefully resells/exchange. As long as you're organised I expect you'll get tickets for the games you want. Have you thought about sharing a season ticket with somebody?

Crouch End Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Have you thought about sharing a season ticket with somebody?

As a Billy No Mates who lives 60 miles from the ground I never thought of that but may well try it for 2012/13.

Anyone know what flexibility there's going to be with the away section?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
As a Billy No Mates who lives 60 miles from the ground I never thought of that but may well try it for 2012/13.

Anyone know what flexibility there's going to be with the away section?

If the away team don't fill half the stand, they can section it off and sell the spare seats to home fans, 'innit.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
im working by the assumption that vast majority of hardcore fans will have gone for a STH. if you get in early, try to get to evening and not so glamour ties, a dozen or so games will be quite possible. with a functional ticket exchange it might be possible to go nearly every game for those that try to.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There will more than likely be a proper ticket exchange, so I think (and I'm in the same boat as you), that barring the first few, you ought to be able to get to any games you want to.

Now is the time to lobby the club to put a proper ticket exchange in place. I wouldn't take it for granted.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Now is the time to lobby the club to put a proper ticket exchange in place. I wouldn't take it for granted.

To be fair to the club they have stated very clearly there will be one, however not what it will exactly be.

I tend to miss at least one if not two or three matches per season and am unlikely to want to hand over my entry cards to anyone else so there will hopefully be something very easy to use.

What does concern me is how the money will come to the seller, presumably by a direct debit to a bank account.

If it's an FA Cup match and all STH's take their allocation and the away team take their 15% they may be no tickets on offer, otherwise........

Minimum of 900 for sale in the East Stand (South end)
Maybe some of the 600 (WSL) if they are not all used for complimentaries.
1000 is the South stand if the away team has poor support and we can segreagate this stand.
Maybe up to another 2000 available on the (hope to be implemented) Ticket exchange program, where STH's who cannot attend can make their seat re-available for purchase (however , this figure might be closer to zero for the premium games)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports