Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many season tickets have we sold so far for Falmer ?

Jan 14, 2008
Windsor ontario
Apologies if fixtures, but any idea how many season tickets we've sold to date?

I'm getting that excited about the new place that I'm trying to visualise what its going to look like with XXXX amount of fans in there......sad I know, but most of you have had the same thought ?

If anyone is going for a ST presentation soon, could you please ask .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Apologies if fixtures, but any idea how many season tickets we've sold to date?

I'm getting that excited about the new place that I'm trying to visualise what its going to look like with XXXX amount of fans in there......sad I know, but most of you have had the same thought ?

If anyone is going for a ST presentation soon, could you please ask .

Got my presentation next Friday, so will call you for a chat after that. :thumbsup:

Where's the kid's STUFF?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I know someone who went yesterday and he thinks they said 3,500. Sorry that's the best I can do. I assume the club will publicise this from time to time.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I heard "about 4,000" from someone who went recently.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
I am sure its more a case of people not having the money at the moment. I know you can pay monthly but some people prefer to pay all together. Come August it will be rocking

Jan 14, 2008
Windsor ontario
Still plenty of time, and loads more presentations.

I'm guessing a lot of fans, who are on the fence about buying are waiting to see what division we'll be in. That may add about 2k to the no. hopefully, when we get promoted

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
They even haven't gone on general sale yet, too early to worry about low take up.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I don't think the people at the presentations can be relied upon to give accurate figures. Whether that's because they've been told to be delibrately vague to keep the speculation up to convince people who are waivering that they really have to get one in order to guarantee seeing most matches, or because they are just not sure, I don't know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here