How many SCUM fans have you dissed this week?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've confined myself to a few gentle e-mails to an old mate of mine who is a founder member of the CPFC BBS.

I started it on Monday:-
"May I wish you all the worst of luck for tomorrow evening"

He replied:-
"And so far as tomorrow's concerned, luck isn't in it, my dear friend! The result is, I'm afraid, a foregone conclusion. We may not get five, but we will get more than you guys. Right. Now I've said that, in writing, it will go horribly wrong. It always does when I make a prediction......"

And by Wednesday:-
"Jesus!
What did I tell you?
I'm a bloody liability to that club sometimes.............
A"

:lolol:

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
I work at the Royal Alexander childrens hospital and a member of the operating staff is a lifelong Palace fan, and since I started work there in March she has given me so much grief about them beating us 5-0. But I was just biding my time, and then it came!!!
So yesterday I went in and decorated her moped in blue and white baloons and then covered her locker with pictures from that great night (most of them off here) and added some sarcastic comments just to finish off.
Aahh, revenge is so sweet.:clap2: :D :clap2: :salute:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Gullet said:
I work at the Royal Alexander childrens hospital and a member of the operating staff is a lifelong Palace fan, and since I started work there in March she has given me so much grief about them beating us 5-0. But I was just biding my time, and then it came!!!
So yesterday I went in and decorated her moped in blue and white baloons and then covered her locker with pictures from that great night (most of them off here) and added some sarcastic comments just to finish off.
Aahh, revenge is so sweet.:clap2: :D :clap2: :salute:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Its been very easy for me - just emailing that picture of me and my brother.

Nice

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
4 of my colleagues have returned to their desks to find the picture of Churchill confirming Palace's humiliation waiting for them.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Two, one of my best mates who has had no end of text messages and phone calls and a work colleague who will come back to work on monday with pics of McShane goal posted all over his desk!

:lolol: :lolol:

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
DAMANCLAY said:
Two, one of my best mates who has had no end of text messages and phone calls and a work colleague who will come back to work on monday with pics of McShane goal posted all over his desk!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports