Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many refugees can you fit in a car?

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
The answer to the OP question is obviously different if bringing them in and taking them out. I believe that benefits should be reducedto encourage people back to work and we shouldnt accept any refugees until we have reduced the unemployent figures down below 2.5 m. and the homeless to a respectable level. No doubt I will get slated but that is my opinon and see no reason whatso ever why we should keep accepting them, when we cant cope with our own problems.

What exactly is 'a respectable level' of homelessness? Everything's ok so long as you're not tripping over them on the way to bingo?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just been to Edinburgh for a few days. I don't think I encountered a single member of staff in the hotel that wasn't Eastern European (sounding at least). All were unfailingly good at their jobs.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Just been to Edinburgh for a few days. I don't think I encountered a single member of staff in the hotel that wasn't Eastern European (sounding at least). All were unfailingly good at their jobs.

I work with Eastern Europeans all the time, had little to no problems and mostly have the crack with them. Does not mean that we need to let in massive amounts though does it. Even the ones i work with are surprised how many immigrants we let in. Actually some on here would do well to have long conversations with them like i do.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
you understand the entire slated of the article is based on the comment builder. because builders know all about who the occupants of a house will be.
So you're trying to tell us that there is no way that the person who gave the contract to the builders would've mentioned why the houses were being converted , really ?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
2000 people including Yvette Cooper and Nicholas Sturgeon according to The Telegraph, have offered to house refugees.

Even refugees living in a cardboard box and eating dog turds have got some standards. Imagine lying in bed listening to ed balls humping yvette or going to the bog after ed had been in there for his morning offload!

Dear Christ almighty.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Even refugees living in a cardboard box and eating dog turds have got some standards. Imagine lying in bed listening to ed balls humping yvette or going to the bog after ed had been in there for his morning offload!

Dear Christ almighty.

I think there safe now. Mrs Balls probably only made that offer to enhance her leadership bid, that boat has sailed so to speak.

Nicola Sturgeon's offer may still be open though with a 'no english' caveat obviously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here