Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many Premier League points will we pick up in December?

How many Premier League points will we pick up in December?

• Total voters

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Being on 30 points going into the new year has a nice feel to it considering what we have achieved in Europe to date so have gone for 8 points

No sure what that means for the euro tracker, assuming 60-65 points would be needed this season

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
3/12 v Chelsea - loss. It’s their cup final and we will struggle to put out 11

6/12 v Brentford - win.

9/12 v Burnley - win

17/12 v Arsenal - loss (narrowly)

21/12 v Crystal Palace - draw

28/12 v Tottenham Hotspur - draw

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Just looking ahead a bit, we only have three EPL fixtures in January, with a nice 20 day (ie, virtually three week) break from 2nd to 22nd Jan. Obviously there's at least one FA Cup game in Jan, but it'll be a relief, I think, to have a bit of breathing space after a manic December. And at least we don't have the League Cup to contend with - West Ham, Liverpool and Newcastle all have an extra fixture....so by the time we play West Ham on 2nd Jan it'll be their ninth game in less than a month. That is just crazy!

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
With our injuries and suspensions, I've gone for a Scrooge-like 5 points - 1 x win and 2 x draws. We'll be mid-table by New Year, although I hope we'll recover from January as some of our injured players return, and we might make one or two signings to strengthen our depleted squad.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I used an age old scientific formula to come up with 10.
I printed out the six matches, with the total points, put a blindfold on and stuck a pin in one.
Unfortunately, there was blood loss, as I missed the paper and stabbed my leg...plus I used a knife and not a pin!
The blood was mostly on 10, so I went with that
As they say, B positive :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here