How many pre season games will you attend?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
Sadly none. Combination of holiday and money. No way I am paying £30 for Chelsea and away for FDM. Not likely to make it to Worthing either.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Lewes, Worthing and Crawley away plus Chelsea and Reading home.

Seeing Springsteen at Hyde Park on Saturday so cannot make Maidstone. Undecided about Dorchester, might go if I can get a lift. Pondering Hastings on the Saturday after Dorchester, probably wont bother with it.

J2 BHA

Jul 28, 2004
Worthing and Lewes away and the FDM game against Reading.

Am also going out to Spain so if we do ever announce who we're playing then I'll be going to those too.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Maidstone and Reading, maybe Lewes, Dagenham and Crawley - all depends on my work rota - all are POTG anyway.

Not doing Chelsea, cant afford it and it would probably be a youth team sent down. Plenty of other chances to watch bigger teams.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Lewis, Worthing, Reading - can't wait!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
Lewes, Reading & Chelsea for me.

Possibly Crawley as well but not seen any mention of tickets yet? Does anyone know when they are on sale?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Reading.

Maybe Daggers as a protest against Chelsea prices.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Me and as many as 30 pals are coming along to the Dorchester game, a once in a lifetime opportunity to see the mighty Albion so close to where I live.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Was going on the Spain trip once I knew the teams we were playing but I'll give that a miss now, most of the away games are to far away for a friendly, Chelsea match is a rip off, So I'll just do Reading & Worthing, maybe lewes & Crawley if im bored.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Lewes and Worthing with BHA, and might pop up for Three Bridges v Crawley Town :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports