Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many points will the Albion get next season?

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Low to mid twenties so 24-26 points. Not sure why we have the conservative approach when it comes to signing players though.I wouldn't be shocked if we didn't sign anymore players. They seem to not want to come to Brighton. Wether thats because we pay poor or location. Players rather want to go op North. Can Hudds really be able to pay more than us?

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
At the moment I think we'll struggle to reach 30, especially when the squad might not even be completed for the Man City game. If we get off to a poor start there'll be a mountain to climb come Xmas. We'll need Chris Bonnington AND Sherpa Tensing to get us over the line!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
17 for me. I can't see us being strong enough up front to survive. I just hope we're not daft enough to think that if we are relegated we'll just bounce back up again.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Low to mid twenties so 24-26 points. Not sure why we have the conservative approach when it comes to signing players though.I wouldn't be shocked if we didn't sign anymore players. They seem to not want to come to Brighton. Wether thats because we pay poor or location. Players rather want to go op North. Can Hudds really be able to pay more than us?

My early assessment is that clubs such as Newcastle, Arsenal, Spurs and Brighton, ALL RELATIVE TO THE SIZE OF THEIR FINANCES, have very astute owners and principles, and at this stage in the window are sticking to their methodical game plans and are not chucking money at players, agents and players families.

Whereas others such as Everton and Huddersfield seem to be going hell for leather on offers, no matter the cost or leeches involved.

Hopefully TB, PB, CH and Winstanley know exactly what they're doing.

We won't truely know until May 2018.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here