Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many points do you think BHAFC will end up with ?

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I'm hoping come the last few games teams like man u, Liverpool etc have confirmed where they have finished in the league and decide that the players going on world cup duty be rested

I think you are right and we may have to change the formation slightly and go for bust in one of those games!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm hoping come the last few games teams like man u, Liverpool etc have confirmed where they have finished in the league and decide that the players going on world cup duty be rested

I think that by then the only position sorted will be Man City as champions so they will not rest players, least of all for England World Cup venture.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh goody, another poll....

Oh, hang on.....

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
It's a real shame that we have to 'right off' 6 of the last remaining games, that's 18 points.
I know that they are the top 6 teams, but come on.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
It's a real shame that we have to 'right off' 6 of the last remaining games, that's 18 points.
I know that they are the top 6 teams, but come on.

Writing off all 12 games against the top six is effectively condemning us to relegation.
It leaves us having to win every other game to stay up and that is not going to happen. Most of the others ( outside the Big Six ) have nicked points here and there and some have even won games ( Huddrsfld v Man Utd...Palace v Chelsea ) We are going to lose at City and Liverpool, that is a given, so we have to have a right go in the four home games. Better to get hammered in three of them but sneak a shock win, than defend in numbers and end up with one draw and three losses ( or even four losses )
The big boys know we will be hard to break down but they all know that we are prone to mistakes, particularly at set pieces. They play the patient game and eventually pick us off. So far, we have been far too predictable in our approach. Our only chance is to try and surprise them. Not easy but any points gleaned from these six matches could make the difference between staying up or going down.

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
35-36pts.

We are going down of that there is little doubt, week by week our position is weakening.

The failure to sign a striker last summer will be the deciding factor, now it seems that just about every other side needs the same 'fix' at the same time.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Writing off all 12 games against the top six is effectively condemning us to relegation.
It leaves us having to win every other game to stay up and that is not going to happen. Most of the others ( outside the Big Six ) have nicked points here and there and some have even won games ( Huddrsfld v Man Utd...Palace v Chelsea ) We are going to lose at City and Liverpool, that is a given, so we have to have a right go in the four home games. Better to get hammered in three of them but sneak a shock win, than defend in numbers and end up with one draw and three losses ( or even four losses )
The big boys know we will be hard to break down but they all know that we are prone to mistakes, particularly at set pieces. They play the patient game and eventually pick us off. So far, we have been far too predictable in our approach. Our only chance is to try and surprise them. Not easy but any points gleaned from these six matches could make the difference between staying up or going down.

Exactly the same thing applies to the team's below us, who will have to win more games than us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here