Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many players live locally?

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Think my notifications are playing up as I see this after Weststanders response.

As I say - it wasn’t a dig. Like Swansman, I get targeted on here by folk because I support a different football team to them. I’ve had death threats (3), the lot via PM since joining this forum as a 14 year old, but as Reginald Dwight famously sung. I’m still standing.

Just assumed you was young. Love Harry Kane of course but can assure you that wasn’t linked to my response.
Death threats are completely out of order, but blimey you must have been brave to join here at 14! 😮 Took me about 2 years of lurking before I posted, I'm older than you & only joined in 2017! Hats off to you for sticking around. 👍

I loved Tommy Boyd's breakfast show I won a few singles from the morning 'roulette' game, they were all shite but it's the taking part that counts. :lolol:

Loloseagulx

May 22, 2023
I think that RDZ interview mentioned on his thread said he doesn’t spend that much time here - he may well go back to Italy when he gets any spare time which is where I believe his family are.

Suspect Lallana is West Hove somewhere from the number of times I’ve seen him. Billy Reid definitely was. Used to get picked up for training by Bruno near the Lagoon. Also, I once walked past the Athena B to go to Tesco and noticed a bloke that looked just like Billy eating chips outside. On the way back I realised it was Billy :facepalm:

Have seen RDZ and his crew go to Al Duomo in town as they posted it on their instagram page, would imagine he spends a fair bit of time in Brighton during the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here