Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many of the ''92'' have you been to?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Around 75 or so - I haven't counted for a long time and can't remember the last new ground I did (I don't count the Amex) but there's been a fair amount of turnover between Division 4 and the Conference since we were knocking about down there so I've probably lost a fair few of those 75 to non-league right now.

I've only seen a handful of non-Albion games and they were at grounds I'd already seen us play at so no 'cheating' here...

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
36 current grounds for games
2 current grounds just for gigs (Man City, Leeds)
3 old grounds where I've not been to the new stadium (Cheats, Colchester, Hull)
3 old grounds where I have (Cov, BHA, BHA)

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Been to lots of grounds in my 54 years following Albion....but just when you think you are getting close to the summit some stupid football clubs move to a new ground....only been to two grounds for non Albion match....Grays to get Robbie Reinalts autograph and Plymouth for their fans united.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
77/92 - Donny and Barnsley will take me just shy of 80 , 135 grounds overall in over 600 games - 98% of games watching the Albion

Last edited:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
low 50's i think although Liverpool, Forest and Burnley will be new!

done both Coventry and Cardiffs new and old but havent been to Shrewsbury and Chesterfields new grounds!

2 conference grounds

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
60 current
20 old
5 non league (league when I went)

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
39 , not bad for an 18 year old!

Will be 40 after Anfield!

See - I did do a good job of bringing you up!

Did you count Coventry twice, or just the new one?

Foe me there are too many departed grounds (Roker Park, Filbert Street, Baseball Ground, Colchester......)

Burnley will be a new one for me this season, and not been to Donny's new ground yet either.

There needs to be a clear set of rules for this - as some people have probably been to 90 odd grounds, of which only 75/80 are current, and still in the FL

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Right as so many rules
With the Albion
16/20 Premiership - missing Everton and the new grounds of Bolton, Arsenal and Man City (did all 3 old grounds with the Albion)
24/24 Championship
23/24 Div 1 - missing Chesterfields new ground (did the old one with the Albion)
19/24 Div 2 - missing AFC Wimbledon, Burton, Accrington and Morecombe (the Albion have never played these teams). Oxfords new ground (did the old one with the Albion)

I have done Everton, AFC Wimbledon and Burton but not with the Albion. I hope to do Bolton and Oxford over the Easter weekend as they play and dont clash with the Albion. I also have a ticket for Man City v Chelsea but that goes out the window if Chelsea beat Birmingham in the FACup. Been to the Emirates but only for a Spingsteen concert.

I have done 25 grounds that have now been knocked down (all with the Albion)

Done 40 other grounds ie non league with the Albion (Friendly matches, FA Cup) plus the old Wembley and the Millennium stadium plus12 grounds abroad on pre-season tours (Portugal/Ireland/France)

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
See - I did do a good job of bringing you up!

Did you count Coventry twice, or just the new one?

Foe me there are too many departed grounds (Roker Park, Filbert Street, Baseball Ground, Colchester......)

Burnley will be a new one for me this season, and not been to Donny's new ground yet either.

There needs to be a clear set of rules for this - as some people have probably been to 90 odd grounds, of which only 75/80 are current, and still in the FL

I counted just the new one,
I also didn't include Old Trafford as I saw England play there.
There are three teams now out of the league which I couldn't count ( York, Lincoln and Luton...) Look like Northampton are going the same way!!

Went to Crawley v Southport, and Horsham away at Stevenage and AFC Wimbledon!

How many would you say you had been too?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Current League Club Grounds - 63
Old League Club Grounds - 8 - (Highbury, Ninian Park, Boothferry Park, Highfield Road, Layer Road, Saltergate, Gay Meadow & Millmoor)

Current Conference Club Grounds - 9
Old Conference Club Grounds - 1

Anfield with therefore be number 64. All have been watching Brighton

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here