Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many late winning goals does it take...

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
how many early leavers defend their decision to leave early when you saw them sitting a few seats from you swearing about how shit brighton are.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
i sit in the wsl and the amount of people that left 10 mins before half time saturday for food is crazy when you pay enough for your ticket and they dont come back till 5 mins into the second half

some people needed something hot at leicester!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
It all smacks of 'I'm a better fan than you because I stay until the end.' Still, if it makes them feel better about themselves, you/I don't have to read it.

no, not at all. I'm starting to get VERY annoyed at how many people think I should have to get up, so they can piss off early! A lot of them don't even enter the stadium through the gate they're exiting. It annoys the f*** out of me.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
no, not at all. I'm starting to get VERY annoyed at how many people think I should have to get up, so they can piss off early! A lot of them don't even enter the stadium through the gate they're exiting. It annoys the f*** out of me.

You know which gate everyone enters in? I'm impressed.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Will never understand those that leave early.

Do you think they also leave early when going to:
the cinema
a restaurant
their own brithday party
a wedding

Why Why Why???????
If they haven't realised by now maybe they never will!

Left the cinema early....film was crap
left a restaurant early...took over an hour for food to turn up so walked out
left my own birthday party...too pissed
left a wedding early...my own, had to catch a flight

any more i like this game

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Some people have an overwhelming dislike for queing, which I can understand. Some have families at home that they dont see all week. Some have other halves who really appreciate them home early to help out with the kids and some, im sure, are just going to que for Dicks Bar. Some play online poker from 7pm and wanna get home to eat dinner and see their kids first.

The force is strong in this one.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
If I pay £30 for a seat, I am damned sure I'm gonna spend as much friggin time in my seat as possible. Fair enough if you're elderly, or have work/family issues. But really, just because it's 0-0. I'd like to stand and applaud the boys for not losing....

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Nothings changed - same regulary at the Goldstone - standing in the North Stand seeing streams of people disappearing up Goldstone Lane/ Newtown Road at 85 mins

Many late goals in those days saw people do a u-turn - no big screen replays in those days

Nothings changed - will never understand it - but happens at all grounds

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Nothings changed - same regulary at the Goldstone - standing in the North Stand seeing streams of people disappearing up Goldstone Lane/ Newtown Road at 85 mins

Many late goals in those days saw people do a u-turn - no big screen replays in those days

Nothings changed - will never understand it - but happens at all grounds

Eric Potts, supersub!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Peoples choice if they leave early or not, cant have a go at them for it. That said i have left early in the past, but i decided not to for Leicester and i was rewarded for it.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I leave on 89 mins mostly. I'm near front and dead centre of the row in WSL .. when I wait for whistle I'm virtually last out of stadium and up to an hour before I can get on P&R due to being at back of queue and numpty at front only allowing one bus at a time and then insisting on counting those on board. Then it's another hour before home. I,m divorced and only get to see my kids Saturday nights and Sunday. If I had a seat that allowed me out quicker I wouldn't leave, I hate doing so. If anyone has a problem with that then tough.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I leave on 89 mins mostly. I'm near front and dead centre of the row in WSL .. when I wait for whistle I'm virtually last out of stadium and up to an hour before I can get on P&R due to being at back of queue and numpty at front only allowing one bus at a time and then insisting on counting those on board. Then it's another hour before home. I,m divorced and only get to see my kids Saturday nights and Sunday. If I had a seat that allowed me out quicker I wouldn't leave, I hate doing so. If anyone has a problem with that then tough.

Which P&R do you use?

Not sure if many people know, but the P bus can do a request stop right next to Mithras House and hardly ever has a queue, and leaves pretty promptly after FT.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Who cares, people can do what they want. I'd rather people leaving early than not going to games.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Which P&R do you use?

Not sure if many people know, but the P bus can do a request stop right next to Mithras House and hardly ever has a queue, and leaves pretty promptly after FT.

I use Mithras. No idea how the local buses work tbh, where does that P bus go from, outside the station?

Have already decided that I'll be using the coach next season to avoid all the crap of the P&R and avoid me chinning that wanchor who manages the boarding

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I use Mithras. No idea how the local buses work tbh, where does that P bus go from, outside the station?

Have already decided that I'll be using the coach next season to avoid all the crap of the P&R and avoid me chinning that wanchor who manages the boarding

P bus goes from the same place as the PR buses, just walk round the top instead of queuing up the steps. The P is a football special bus to Portslade & goes up the Lewes Rd & stops on request. I've used it a few times & wondered why more Mithras people don't get on it. I might be wrong but I think the S bus does a similar route. Worth a try.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here