Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many games does Hughton get next season?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Best not play Lewes then.

I wouldnt play first team squad against any local clubs, use youth or DS. Son and were talking about this and we said a weeks tour either Plymouth or Exeter then a lowly midland club like Walsall or Burton and finish with a midland Premier club like Villa WBA or Stoke if they all stay up. Then a prestige friendly at home against a London premier club or Southampton.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I wouldnt play first team squad against any local clubs, use youth or DS. Son and were talking about this and we said a weeks tour either Plymouth or Exeter then a lowly midland club like Walsall or Burton and finish with a midland Premier club like Villa WBA or Stoke if they all stay up. Then a prestige friendly at home against a London premier club or Southampton.
This year at least I would say forget the youth team and DS as far as the pre-season friendlies go. Every pre-season friendly this year should be used to sort out the first team squad, get their roles clear and give them time to gell so that we can hit the ground running on the first day of the season. A lot of work needs to be done on the first team at the moment!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Another shit thread on NSC from a dull moderator

Why not get behind Hughton and look to the future instead of questioning how long he has? I get bored of these threads.

This club is screaming out for stability and a bit of financial backing on the pitch.

Well said [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION], to be fair you are usually not far wrong.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
NONE

We can't risk him with whatever pittance we have for transfers in the summer.

Tom Hark: I agree with your every post on this thread and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here