[Albion] How many do we need IN this summer?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
If Undav goes then I think we are likely to use funds to get someone like Reiss Nelson.

Only likely if he's happy with a wage cut, as he's on £100k a week at Arsenal. Also, apparently Palace have him in mind to replace Olise.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Depends on whether Sollly's career is over or not.

If true we need 3 solly marches
1 true solly
1 back up sollly
1 replqcemenrt solly for 25/26 season.
£90m minimum

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I expect our ideal replacement would be Amoura from USG, but our clubs not being able to do business this summer window could scupper up.

Liverpool could hand Slot an early boost at the start of his Anfield career with the signing of 24-year-old Algeria forward Mohamed Amoura from Union Saint-Giloise. (Teamtalk)

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Looks like we'll need to replace Undav.

Am I on my own in thinking Undav can “f*** off”? He was more than happy to sign a lucrative contract with us and at every step we have developed his career.
I think comments like this are pretty disrespectful, he should shut up. I think I’d be emitting a minor boo if he ever came back to the Amex with an oppo.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Am I on my own in thinking Undav can “f*** off”? He was more than happy to sign a lucrative contract with us and at every step we have developed his career.
I think comments like this are pretty disrespectful, he should shut up. I think I’d be emitting a minor boo if he ever came back to the Amex with an oppo.
I think he has already been minorly booed whilst wearing an Albion shirt :smile:

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
2 x huge CMs
1 x Right back
1 x forward if Undav goes

That should do but depends if anyone first team leaves.
Surely, it's obvious to all that Tony simply needs to invest the Caicedo money to buy .......Caicedo, and then invest the Cucurella, Mac Alister, Trossard, Sanchez money to buy....Rice.
No other replacements are needed.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Probably on too high wages, but if available and affordable I wouldn’t say no to Smith-Rowe, Nketiah, or Nelson.
Didn't Nketiah demand a ridiculous signing on fee to sign on for a season long loan a few years ago? Somebody might match his self-valuation, but probably not us.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Didn't Nketiah demand a ridiculous signing on fee to sign on for a season long loan a few years ago? Somebody might match his self-valuation, but probably not us.
was a permanent transfer to those lot in Croydon. He wanted a high wage and his agents wanted a decent chunk too on top.

His last contract put him on 100k a week so definitely out of our reach.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We signed him because he was doing well for USG. He then stayed on loan for half a season.

I’m struggling to see how we have developed his career, other than having the opportunity to train with better players for one season….

He had personal issues and the club supported him in allowing a loan deal. Isn’t it natural to want to stay where you’re happy?

He’ll only leave for a fee dictated by us, so think i maybe missing something….

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Think we may need two strikers if Undav goes.

Very worried about some of the Solly comments on here (have I missed something?). Think we would need another wide player.

Midfield at least one possibly two, with a similar style to as per @Weststander post.

A right back as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports