Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] How many curries could you eat in one sitting?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You have to visit the tandoori section for this, it feels a lot cleaner and comes with salad. I used to do it if I was dieting, Tandoori king prawns was a favourite + 2 or 3 vegetable sides. Any shashlik is very nice as well.

I remember that too from diet advice, tandoori chicken cooked on the bone is the one lower calorie/fat dish.

By contrast, the occasional home deliveries we gave include Korma, Bhuna, Bhaji’s, Naan, Sag Aloo, Papadams ….. lovely, but not slimming :lolol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I had curry each day on my 2 week holiday in Sri Lanka a few years ago, which is probably deserving of some sort of medal - for my family who suffered the collateral damage.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
This reminds me of a great story from about 10 years ago. On a business trip away I sat alone in a curry house and had what was one of the best Indians ever. A few months later and I had to go away again so took my wife, telling her about the greatest meal ever. We arrived, ordered and the food was served. Awfull! No taste at all. We called the waiter who called the chef and he explained they had been busy and had no spices left. We also left, without paying.
On to the Tom Cruise story. Rumours are that is NOT Tom but someone jumping on the fact that Tom is in town. I wonder if he paid?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
our entire stagg do got kicked out of a club on the I O W when one of our number released am emission so foul it left many patrons gagging , in a word , brutal.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I'm a bit late to this, but I do like a pun...

Days of Tandoor...?
Jeera Maguire...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here