Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many are travelling to Burnley?

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I had to listen to today's match on the Seagull's Player, but after that result I am really looking forward to next week's match at Burnley. How many are making the journey? It's a bit of a trek from the south coast but less than a couple of hours for me. I was at the Hull game and we seem to have continued to play good football, so hopefully we can smash a few past Burnley as well!

See you there?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Im going on saturday, going by seagull coach, early start though pickup at 06:40am

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I'm on an away games boycott now. I'm totally fed up of seeing us knocking the ball about sideways without ever threatening the goal. Hull was the final straw for me. I accept we're a great team to watch at The Amex, but on the evidence so far nothing has changed away from home.

That's nice to know...

16 on a mini bus leaving at 6am.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I'm on an away games boycott now. I'm totally fed up of seeing us knocking the ball about sideways without ever threatening the goal. Hull was the final straw for me. I accept we're a great team to watch at The Amex, but on the evidence so far nothing has changed away from home.

I'm inclined to agree. I'm cutting down on the long away trips as they are just so expensive and away from home we never win. Although I will be going to Watford and Millwall.

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
that's nice to know...

16 on a mini bus leaving at 6am.

17 now m8 and thank f*** the boycotters won't feel able to, or qualified to give a slating, detrimental keyboard warrior opinion of the match!!

or will they ?? ybyltw as if they were there !

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton

Yippeeee

xollob

Jun 9, 2012
Brighton
I'm inclined to agree. I'm cutting down on the long away trips as they are just so expensive and away from home we never win. Although I will be going to Watford and Millwall.

Too expensive? we went to Hull for £20 a head!!! and as for never win away? is that all you go for then? to see us win ? I go to support my team through thick and thin, good times, bad times All times !! If we start winning away will it still be too expensive? IMO if we are the 12th man then the more 12th men that support the lads away then the more chance we have of turning our away form around! And as we only played one league match away this season i hope your prematureness to slag the lads comes back n bites your arse! Just sayin :)

May 17, 2011
1066 country
Not this season. The Mrs & I went in April & I had to drag her away from abusive Burnley fans on the way back to the car( she hates being called a southern slapper just because of wearing the stripes). when arriving back at the car I found two flat tyres,We lost 1 nil,it cost us £140 in petrol without Hotel food etc & Burnley is like the third world sketch out of Monty pythons Meaning of life. a SHITHOLE of the highest order. Great fun.!

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
I'll be there, but only 33 minutes for me door to stadium!

Burnley isn't the greatest place, I agree. I was disappointed by some of their fans last year, real nobs. That said I work with a few of them and they're all decent lads. Same with all clubs I guess, few bad eggs and all that.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Too expensive? we went to Hull for £20 a head!!! and as for never win away? is that all you go for then? to see us win ? I go to support my team through thick and thin, good times, bad times All times !! If we start winning away will it still be too expensive? IMO if we are the 12th man then the more 12th men that support the lads away then the more chance we have of turning our away form around! And as we only played one league match away this season i hope your prematureness to slag the lads comes back n bites your arse! Just sayin :)

This!!! - Loyal supporter.....

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Im going. I would guess 868

Now down to 867 :(

The Complete Badger

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here