Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many 1m+ players will we sign this summer?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
3 plus a couple of free transfers , a couple of season long loan deals , 2 or 3 sub £500k players with 4 outgoing players after Sami has evaluated them.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Free Transfer Striker on higher wages
Midfielder (undisclosed, i.e. crap at his current club and sold for a quarter of what they paid)
Midfielder £500-750k
Defender £500k
Defender Free
Defender Free

We were on track to meet FFP requirements without selling the two B's & Adam.
I can't see any reason why that income won't have been transfered to the new financial year by way of a contingency which should mean that we have some money to spend if we need to.
Be surprising though if we bought more than one player at six figures or over jusy as (in my view) it would be surprising if we didn't splash out on one marquee signing to boost season ticket sales.
Monies received from these player sales will appear as income in both the 2013/14 annual return to CH (ie this season's accounts) and the FFP submission in December. Any amortisation balancing that's applicable will be listed under expenditure. Basically, the loss this season is reduced.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'll go for "none".

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Am I the only that thinks we need a that gets some excitement created. Feel like we haven't had that for the past 2 windows with Ulloa being the last signing like that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
??? What anti Bloom brigade is that then ?
That'll be the people who wade into Barber and Burke at every available opportunity without thinking they are Bloom's employees, carrying out Tony's wishes and report back to Tony.
Tony being the man who hired and can fire B & B should they happen to work outside of Tony's remit and budget for his club.

Every attack on Barber and Burke is actually an attach on Bloom, unless you believe TB to only be a puppet.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I will go for 1, but will not be surprised, nor disappointed, if it is 0. If we use the budget we have wisely on getting in good quality players on the cheap as it were, that would be excellent. But not splashing the cash on large transfer fess should not be seen as a "lack of ambition", although i am sure some will see it that way.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
That'll be the people who wade into Barber and Burke at every available opportunity without thinking they are Bloom's employees, carrying out Tony's wishes and report back to Tony.
Tony being the man who hired and can fire B & B should they happen to work outside of Tony's remit and budget for his club.

Every attack on Barber and Burke is actually an attach on Bloom, unless you believe TB to only be a puppet.
This is a very imature post. Supporters paying their hard earned money have every right to question any decision made by the club good or bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here