Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How lucky are we? Watching Watford v Forest on BBC 2

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
Haha really don't understand why the BBC chose to show this game not an attractive looking fixture and from the score line does not look like a interesting game either, not that I have watched it personally.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Awful, clueless hit and hope football from Watford. Not that I've really followed him post-Albion, but Iwelumo's career appears to have gone on a rather downward trajectory.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Haha really don't understand why the BBC chose to show this game not an attractive looking fixture and from the score line does not look like a interesting game either, not that I have watched it personally.

I watched 5 minutes of it earlier and it was dire. Relegation candidates, the both of them.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Two things i hate in the world are bongoists and jugglers. As soon as someone unzips their leather-topped tappers or a trio of satsumas from a pouch i tend to release a rater loud OH CHRIST and look for the exit.
I hope we don't ever have to end up with rhythmical backing in any game. Or if so then i'd like a vampire band like From Dusk Til Dawn with all the instruments made with deblooded body parts.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Half-time was good.

Hoof up the pitch still works.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I texted my female girl Friday at work who is a Watford STH and she said it was absolutely awful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here