Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] How lovers part.....?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
When presented with a situation such as this the only thing to do is think ‘what would Super Hans from Peep Show do?’

That my friend is some gold plated life advice.

Suck and **** , presumably. Which the OP is no longer allowed to do.

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Called it a day yesterday / today with a lovely and beautiful lady, after a year. She's married and living with him in separate rooms these days

I had to re-read that as first thought of mine was 'bloody hell she moves on quickly' which is exactly what you should do.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Time to move on to better things Mr Pickles , you were always in the no win situation from the start , now you know the final result you must steel yourself and prepare for whatever comes next .

Time has a way of sorting things out no amount of words can explain , you're a lovely chap and a sensitive soul , a deadly combination in matters of the heart , I hope you find happiness in companionship and when you do don't forget to organise a Poker BBQ night around Tim's and we'll all get back together and just for a few hours forget the past and look forward to a brighter future , plus its a excellent opportunity to relieve Tay of his White five pound notes x :)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I know Pickles he is one of my best friends and I shall tell you how he got the nickname. He was bet he would wouldn’t put his penis into an extra hot chilli pickle sauce jar for 10 minutes.

DavePage

I have loved you for years, but enough is enough, I can’t stand potter ball. I’m out of here.

Erm, is anybody here? I’m sorry, I was wrong.
When out with Palace and Pompey a couple of times, but we didn’t do anything.
Please can I come back, you really don’t know how good we are until you walk away.

No sod off, we have put up with your bed wetting, then constant whining. Next season I will have 30000+ in my home, so I’m ok thanks.
Oh I have resold your season ticket.btw
Get on the back of the line if you want, but you have been unfaithful once! Bye

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here