Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long have you been with your other half or longest relationship ?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
We have been together for 26 years and it's our 21st wedding anniversary on Sept 9th, so we are disappearing to the Whitsunday Islands for a week, without the kids.
Being a muso I have temptation come my way often but have never succumbed, never felt the need, (although I do like to look sometimes).
We still have plenty to talk about, still have adventures and do stuff, it's great.:thumbsup:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I did get conned out of £ 50 recently from analfetishdating, lol ! Total rip off. Got no action at all , *******s. Might go to one of these claims firms to get my money back.

Went on smells'o'fish and how can I put this kindly ? The messages I got where from women that all looked like Jabba the Huts ugly sister. Waste of spunk !

I don't think I am tbh but at 51 it is slightly harder.

Still getting it hard at 51 :thumbsup:

Happy doing my 15 year old Dog for now. Have a great night and bye.

Mind you I could teach you a trick or two with one of my sisters.:D

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Tell you what - a lot of us take our women to the football v Millwall!!! Romantics

I did when we played them valentines day 2012 - freezing, draw, shit game - still I ended up bagging the 3 points end of night haha

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
second wife = 25 years coming up.
Renewed our vows in Bali for 21st anniversary so trying to think of a suitable way to celebrate another milestone (that's 'mile' not 'mill') :lolol:

mlg57

Oct 20, 2006
Milton Keynes
With my first wife for 13 years before I lost her in a horrid car accident and my second for 20, both like football a bit. In fact we were at the Amex on Saturday.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Lots of people married again after a failed marriage on here. My divorce made me seriously question the benefits of marriage; it's certainly not a commitment anymore. Other than to satisfy religious beliefs - a valid reason - can anyone give me a good reason to get married these days?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here