Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How fickle are YOU? Your Albion mojo today

Where is your Albion mojo today

• Total voters

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
10. Enciso signing has really pleased me as I love the signings for future seasons.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
10. I’m finally on board with the project and believe it can withstand shocks like the departure of White, Ashworth, Bissouma and even Cucurella if it comes to that. This is an exceptionally well run club, with some exciting players still in development, and it’s all to play for.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
A 9

Fixtures are out, we've signed an exciting South American, we all knew Bissouma was leaving, just need the pre season schedule and it may even pop up to a 10.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
9 ..............maybe dumps to an 8 when we lose and up to a 10 when we win otherwise a brilliant investment in my time for 50 odd years................:albion2:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
End of season I was a firm 10 (that's what she said)
Seeing Biss signing for spurs dropped that to a 5.
Seeing Enciso in an Albion shirt got me right back up to an 8.
The thought of Cucu leaving is going to completely take the jam out of my doughnut though. Of all the players we currently have, Cucu leaving is the one that will hurt the most. He's a cracking player and definitely deserves CL football and the chance to win titles and trophies, but I sincerely hope he stays for at least one more season.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

Where I'd be delighted to see us finish next season.

As that's not available, 9

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
End of season I was a firm 10 (that's what she said)
Seeing Biss signing for spurs dropped that to a 5.
Seeing Enciso in an Albion shirt got me right back up to an 8.
The thought of Cucu leaving is going to completely take the jam out of my doughnut though. Of all the players we currently have, Cucu leaving is the one that will hurt the most. He's a cracking player and definitely deserves CL football and the chance to win titles and trophies, but I sincerely hope he stays for at least one more season.

Very similar to this.
End of season 10 down to 7 right now with the Cucu situation and the strong threat of this big part of the heart of the team being ripped out. If we lose him aa well as Bissouma, I don't think there's any way we'll finish as high this coming season as we did last but also don't see us in a relegation battle as a few here do. We're better than that even after losing probably our best two players.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
With regards to the Albions 'Best Team Ever, Ever' posts over the years.
The 70's saw Lawrenson. Cup Final was Gary Stevens.
But have we ever had half a team of players that bigger clubs wanted and were willing to pay huge sums of money for?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here