Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How far?

windowlicker

Aug 22, 2009
how long does it take to get from charlton station to the ground?, as the train leaves at 9:40 and dont want to miss it

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
how long does it take to get from charlton station to the ground?, as the train leaves at 9:40 and dont want to miss it

There was a thread on here a few days ago asking the same thing btw but I'd say unless you don't mind leaving early its very risky, games normally finish at around 9.35-9.40, due to added on time and normally starting late:glare: plus cues to get out the ground...risk it if you like, but at your own peril.

windowlicker

Aug 22, 2009
There was a thread on here a few days ago asking the same thing btw but I'd say unless you don't mind leaving early its very risky, games normally finish at around 9.35-9.40, due to added on time and normally starting late:glare: plus cues to get out the ground...risk it if you like, but at your own peril.

f*** it, wont be able to go now. i see parking isnt easy around the ground either. oh well the team are certain to win now i cant go:thumbsup:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
f*** it, wont be able to go now. i see parking isnt easy around the ground either. oh well the team are certain to win now i cant go:thumbsup:

Couldn't you just get the train 15 minutes later? sorry to be intrusive just wondering.

edit to say the 21.55 train gets you back into Brighton 11 minutes after the 21.40.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here