Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How far are you on your way?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's horribly naff and nonsensical. But it's somehow organically reached critical mass earlydoors. So what else can you do but go with the flow? :shrug:
You're a boring old fart

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
It was fine in the beginning but seems to have got tuneless. The inflections on the 'how do we get there I don't know' bit have flattened in time and it sounds like a drone.

That said I was still singing it relentlessly at Loftus Road...

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
My colleagues are irritated with me whistling it in the office whenever it pops into my head. Which is frequently!

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
I tried to SIGN it at less than 100mph but it's IMPOSSIBLE, I'm on my WAY before the TUNE is even HALFWAY there

I've been singing it in a slowed-down swing style, much like Paul Anka. Everybody in my house can't get enough of it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
After the weekend I could not stop singing or hunming this song to the point of madness, luckily it has died down to about 70% on the addiction scale maybe singing it two or three times a day at the moment. Just sung two verses out loud alone at home which caused me to start the thread.

I imagine by midday tomorrow i will be back into full flow and if we get a win Rhat should continue through until Monday.

Ive been singing this ****er since Burton at home hopefully it will continue all
Summer. But far are you on your way?

I sing it several times a day. The six year old sings it. In our shower, we have letters that adhere to wet tiles. They spell 'on our way' 'Albion' and 'Mighty Hunemeier'. It has to be done.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Everybody in my house can't get enough of it.

Do they also tell you that you are the most gifted, handsome and wise man that ever walked the earth? They've got you sussed, mate. It's just the same in my houehold, and I love it :thumbsup::O

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'm watching an old episode of the Good Life, and Felicity Kendall is in a short skirt, so I'm certainly on my way.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
According to the bookies...
Huddersfield will probably win today and we probably won't.

If that happens, will NSC go into meltdown as we wet ourselves?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
According to the bookies...
Huddersfield will probably win today and we probably won't.

If that happens, will NSC go into meltdown as we wet ourselves?
No point in melting down as Derby will beat Huddersfield on Monday, and Albion will win v Wigan.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I'm watching an old episode of the Good Life, and Felicity Kendall is in a short skirt, so I'm certainly on my way.

She can dance on my pole any time. :drool:
Felicity+Kendal.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here