Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you view women who have tattoos?

Do you like tattoos on women

• Total voters

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Went out with a girl once who had a stud thing in her fanny lips.

Nearly took off my fingernail.

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Amazed how many people have got them these days - the 40% figure doesn't suprise me. Agree that they have got to be small and discreet tho. That fit bird in the picture just looks silly with that painting on her back.

If anyone goes to Perran sands in Cornwall, you will need one to fit in when you go to the swimming pool. Oh and put about 30 pounds of weight on too...

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
A girl with a tattoo on her back is like a book in the lavatory, It gives you something to look at whilst you're in the sh*tter.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Sweeping statement like that makes you look like an idiot.....

Look what your missing..... :)

That girl 'in my opinion is hot' but would be hotter without the tattoo... Girls that look hot with tattoos, generally are just hot anyway. Tattoos don't bring anything extra to it for me.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
There's a new chap at my work whose body seems swept with tattoos. I don't mind them, and some can be fascinating, but this guy was wearing a Katy Perry t-shirt, and when I mocked it mildly, mostly sure it was one of sarcastic fanhood, he pointed at me stiffly and insisted no future teasing of his idol may take place. So, tattoos don't always mean underground and alternative, which is a shame. Unless he's being double alternative. Nothing's clear any more is it. Which isn't all bad.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Worse than "don't like" ... they look like sluts ... trailer park trash.

So by definition if you had a partner and she for some reason decided to have a Tattoo , she would instantly become a slut , and live in a trailer park , not that there is anything wrong with that anyway .

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
There's a new chap at my work whose body seems swept with tattoos. I don't mind them, and some can be fascinating, but this guy was wearing a Katy Perry t-shirt, and when I mocked it mildly, mostly sure it was one of sarcastic fanhood, he pointed at me stiffly and insisted no future teasing of his idol may take place. So, tattoos don't always mean underground and alternative, which is a shame. Unless he's being double alternative. Nothing's clear any more is it. Which isn't all bad.

:lolol: had to double check, didn't see the "L" on first view.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Like most things there are good and bad. A good one on a suitable person looks great.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I like stroking my ballsack slowly, cradling it back and forth, to sooth the pain of constipation. Try it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I am not sure why people worry so much about the 'What about when you are older' argument. I read somewhere that over 40% of adults between 20-40 have at least one tattoo and so we will have a whole generation of people with tattoos in their old age in years to come.

To me the tattoo is (literally) a mark on that period of your life, it is a memory from a point in time when you chose that particular image or quote. I quite like that you will look back on those marks in your old age.

True. And on a similar theme the "it will look crap when you're older" is a daft argument as generally we do look crap and saggy when we're older. A tattoo isnt going to make much difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here