Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you solve the problem of Elvis?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I thought the . . . would suffice. Its only my two cents anyways. I just thought that maybe if Fifa thought he had something special maybe he would turn out to be a bit better than we all think..

How do you mean 146 posts a year on average?

What does the last sentence mean?

Are you a Jailbird Rocker?

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
4 million pounds seems a little silly though :lolol:

Definitely have to take that figure with several pinches of salt. Given the club paid 1.5m for him last summer, getting that kind of fee would instantly make his signing a good piece of business.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Definitely have to take that figure with several pinches of salt. Given the club paid 1.5m for him last summer, getting that kind of fee would instantly make his signing a good piece of business.

There is no money in Dutch football as a rule. Small grounds. Small crowds. No silly money from tv.
We won't get our money back but that matters less than getting someone away who doesn't fit in TeamTogether

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Jesus. Kemy was on 10 grand a week? Really?
That's the money Elvis is on, which includes appearance, international call-up and goal scoring bonuses which obviously hasn't happened, he's on something like £7000 a week standard pay. Agustien was on more than £10000 a week.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
That's the money Elvis is on, which includes appearance, international call-up and goal scoring bonuses which obviously hasn't happened, he's on something like £7000 a week standard pay. Agustien was on more than £10000 a week.
You know this how? Please don't say Football Manager.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here