• Nervous

Votes: 45 44.1%
  • Pessimistic

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have absolutely no problem with Murray scoring, as long as we win. Yes a thrashing would be lovely, but we could easily lose one game, so I'll be delighted if we get the points.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
5-0 to us. Murray an unused sub. Just hope that that f*cking tunnel at Balcombe doesn't collapse again.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Should be confident, since we have shown promotion form (17 points from 8 games) this season while Palace are nearing relagtaion form (10 points from 8 games), but that makes it all the more nerve racking.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
We have a great chance to put down a marker against them, and confirm the power shift.

But I think anyone assuming Palace are rubbish is mistaken, they look better this season than anyone could have imagined at the end of last season, and have been very unlucky in games against Leeds and Boro to name just two.

I am concerned how our full-backs deal with Scannell and Zaha, and Murray will cause us problems if he starts - but if we play well, I expect that to be good enough. Just hope the last two games haven't left the team a bit flat (like first half v Leeds).

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If we were playing ANY other team with an away record of P4 W1 D0 L3 F4 A6 and who lost away at the bottom team 2 days ago, I would be confident of winning.

BUT......

It's Palace, so I'm scared shitless we might lose. I simply cannot bear the thought of losing the first game against them in our nice shiney new stadium. It would be soiled.

Please, please win Brighton.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
If we were playing ANY other team with an away record of P4 W1 D0 L3 F4 A6 and who lost away at the bottom team 2 days ago, I would be confident of winning.

BUT......

It's Palace, so I'm scared shitless we might lose. I simply cannot bear the thought of losing the first game against them in our nice shiney new stadium. It would be soiled.

Please, please win Brighton.

Get a grip man. Will destroy them with ease

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
haven't seen anyChampionship team this season whom I thought we couldn't beat.

Don't expect that to change tomorrow

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Palace won't turn up and will be overwhelmed by the occasion and get steamrollered 4-0. They simply won't be prepared for the atmosphere, the stadium or occasion whereas we have settled in quite nicely. Gus will quietly but firmly prepare the boys for this match and will demand nothing less than a mullering of the Croydon no-marks. Obviously I'm in the confident camp.

:lolol: :tosser: :facepalm: :O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here