Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you do it!!?

Citrus in Sheffield

Sep 16, 2005
S10
I keep getting this:

Dear football fan,

You are in waiting area at the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany™ ticket shop.
To improve the speed and ease of use of the service, we have imposed a limit on the number of visitors able to use the ticket shop simultaneously.
At regular intervals, you can make a fresh attempt to be re-directed. After the countdown (displayed below) has completely finished, a button labelled "Next Try" appears. Clicking this button improves your chances of progressing from here.

Once you have been redirected, you will not be directed into the waiting room again. Access to the following pages may involve long waiting times at peak periods. We recommend returning and trying again later.

Please be patient!
Do not click your browser's refresh button, as this causes the countdown to reset, decreasing the likelihood you will be redirected!

To try again, please use the button below which becomes active regularly after a short waiting period.

Retry: 5 seconds

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Billy the Fish said:
I wouldn't waste your time, just turn up at the ground and get one there

What he said.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
I thought this thread was a message of disgust at the moderators for banning gvce26 from starting threads! :down:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Re: Re: Re: How do you do it!!?

Edward Scissorhands said:
What did you do to get banned from thread making?

Sorry for the thread hijacking here citrus, I would start my own if I could :angry:

I THINK I got banned for starting a thread named "Trigger" with this picture in it, they have also deleted the thread!!

char_trigger.gif

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Re: How do you do it!!?

gvce26 said:
Sorry for the thread hijacking here citrus, I would start my own if I could :angry:

I THINK I got banned for starting a thread named "Trigger" with this picture in it, they have also deleted the thread!!

char_trigger.gif

Oh, you were one of the childish lot :lolol: ;)

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
:lolol: No, it was a serious thread to discuss the pro's and con's of the legendary trigger and his famous road sweeping broom from only Fools & Horses. I think Bozza has been getting a bit ban happy for a while! :rolleyes: :angry:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yet Adrinonho or whoever can carry on

piss take springs to mind.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Braders...to this day your avatar STILL makes me horny :D

she is BLATANTLY taking it up the arse!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Edward Scissorhands said:
The mods are blind to some poster's threads.

It seems.

For God's sake, leave 1066 alone. His threads are not offensive unlike some. As far as Bozza goes, try and remember HE PAYS FOR THIS SITE. He can do what he likes.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
bhaexpress said:
For God's sake, leave 1066 alone. His threads are not offensive unlike some. As far as Bozza goes, try and remember HE PAYS FOR THIS SITE. He can do what he likes.

Right, so banning someone from starting threads for the reason above is ok? that's if the reason above is correct because he has even bothered to let me know or reply to my pm but let's people like 1066 post abusive shit and general crap all the time:nono:

Citrus in Sheffield

Sep 16, 2005
S10
butchy said:
you going to the world cup then thomas? what dates are you go for and what towns? is master francis going too?

If I can grab a couple of tickets in Berlin or Hamburg, then yes, maybe.

Haven't spoken to Luke about it. I'll see if I get anything yet.

You looking to go?

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
well i dont think ill be going now however had always palnned to drive over and camp-especially for the game in frankfurt however lack of organisation has meant that this doesnt look like its happening now-also work commitments soon as i get back to brighton mean they are not too keen on letting me go off on a 2 week bender in germany!!

good luck getting tickets!! your best bet would be doing a hit and run from a tout over there me thinks unless the student loan is especially generous in sheffield!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here