Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How did ur sunday league team get on?

Donk the Seagull

Registered Legend
Jul 26, 2004
How did ur sunday league team get on? my team, warboys colts under 16's B won 3 - 2 to keep up their 100% record this season.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I played for Barns Green vs Ockley and then a second full game for Barns Green reserves vs Watersfield.

The ref was the worst I have ever seen and in both games there were 6 red cards and over a dozen yellows, 3 penalties and a supported sent from the ground.

The first team drew 0v0 and the seconds won 5v2.

I got booked.

Shankly Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Littlehampton
Although not league my Under 7's squad were away today at Bourne Sports in Southbourne. We won the A match 7-1 (my boy scored a hatrick and an own goal!) and the B match ended up 2-1 to us.

Next week were at home for a crunch tie against Lamcing Rangers who dicked us 7-0 at Lancing College a fortnight back.

Fortunately we have an improved first team since then;)

Check out our site at www.highdownsaints.co.uk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
ASC Strikers U13s won 7 - 4 against Fishersgate Community Association.

Great game and a well deserve 3 points for us.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
we drew 0-0 with burgess hill

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
a VERY credible 2-2 draw today against a bunch of f***ing moaners who claimed that i was timewasting in the 47th minute by lying on the ground and that i didnt really feel the effect of the studs scrapping half the skin off the back of my leg after being stamped on...and breath......

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
kinkygerbil said:
are hassocks youth any good?

we don't score many, but have a damn good defence. we're 3rd in the league, 3 points behind burgess hill in second with a game in hand

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Charlies Shinpad said:
The Under 15 team I manage drew 4-4 with Worthing Utd Yth and my boy scored and my other boy scored two in a 9-4 defeat to Whyke in the Cup after they were 6-0 down at halftime!!:eek:

I manage an U13s team

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here