How did Jeremy Forestt get 5 and a half years and Stuart Hall only a year??

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I wonder if when the stories were written the father and girl knew about the other younger girl (13) he had tried to groom before the 'love affair' started.

I am not defending this man, however I have read the story you are on about and he taught a girl from 13 to 16 maths after school and yet nothing happened apart from a kiss on the cheek on the final day. He would lean over me, most teachers I would say would lean over pupils as they sit down and a teachers normally stand. My other problem is if he made her feel uncomfortable, why did she continue with after school maths and not say anything to her parents. My advice to this girl and any others would be go straight to the police and not the press.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am not defending this man, however I have read the story you are on about and he taught a girl from 13 to 16 maths after school and yet nothing happened apart from a kiss on the cheek on the final day. He would lean over me, most teachers I would say would lean over pupils as they sit down and a teachers normally stand. My other problem is if he made her feel uncomfortable, why did she continue with after school maths and not say anything to her parents. My advice to this girl and any others would be go straight to the police and not the press.

Probably more a question of estranged couples point scoring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports