Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] How are you getting on with your other/better half?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
My wife rarely eats chocolate. If there is some found in the fridge, it must be mine. I've now been unfurloughed, My body creaked after 6 weeks off. Still, it's better than caring for her after her hip replacement

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I make a better patient than I do nurse.... that much I’ve learnt of late.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
We are getting on better than ever.
That’ll be because we don’t have to commute for a combined five hours a day.
Dale Jasper works downstairs.
Gayle Jasper works upstairs.
We have lunch together then go for a walk.
It’s nice.
Infinitely better than our ‘normal’

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
We are getting on better than ever.
That’ll be because we don’t have to commute for a combined five hours a day.
Dale Jasper works downstairs.
Gayle Jasper works upstairs.
We have lunch together then go for a walk.
It’s nice.
Infinitely better than our ‘normal’

Always nice to know how a deceased ex Albion player is getting on.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Live most of the week with my ex.........................................................................................................................................good news i don't work from home

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Yes ,been getting on really well bar one small incident. Amon gst the shopping were two large double Snicker Bars . Day one I ate one pack and she ate one half of her double bar. Three days later I ate the rest of it. To me it was some chocolate in the fridge saying ,eat me ,eat me.To her it was her half . What is the general vote on here?

You were lucky to escape with your life.....

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
My wife is bored as her Chocolates business has taken a hit so she is around more.

I have subtly let it be known that she was getting on my tits. All is good now. But we are holed up in our other house in Czech and restrictions have eased a lot.

So today she resumed her Volleyball training. Thank fůck.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I wfh quite a lot but the GLW doesn't normally and has been reduced to 3 days/week. She's getting cabin fever a lot worse and spent her days of last week and the w/e decorating - which dances me the job of botching it. We're getting on better than I expected (but probably not according to her) - the worst thing is our cat has gone AWOL - he obviously didn't like us all being at home all day.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Yes ,been getting on really well bar one small incident. Amongst the shopping were two large double Snicker Bars . Day one I ate one pack and she ate one half of her double bar. Three days later I ate the rest of it. To me it was some chocolate in the fridge saying ,eat me ,eat me.To her it was her half . What is the general vote on here?

You never, ever, EVER eat a lady’s chocolate.

EVER...........punish:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here