Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How are you binning your free Sun copies?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Rod Liddle talks of the concern of some that people 'who went on to long about being English were probably racists..'

That was after his opening gambit told us that if you woke up in the morning and realised you were Belgian 'You'd go out of your mind... you'd start self harming...'

Jingoistic publications like this are the reason that those of us who love our country, of which I am most definitely one, don't shout about it and play it down so much.

If a person can write about their love for Britain and all that's good about it, without feeling the need to be superior or put other countries down, then I'm happy to read their publication.

As for this-well, I forgot the bog roll.

Quite.

I flipped through it (know thine enemy.) It can be summed up in one phrase: "I'm not a racist, but..."

PG

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Got 2 copies. Took both the vouchers out for the free coke zero, trying my best not to look at the smug face of James Corden on the opposite page! Both copies are now lining the Guinea Pig cages.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
FREEPOST return.

Done.

Another ditto.

Before labeling, I obviously had to have a scan through - Car crash mentality that I have. :rolleyes: On one page, there were three columnists spouting their unique brand of bile. Has there ever been a more obnoxious combination together on one page than Clarkson, Katie Hopkins and Rod Liddle?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Saw the front page and put it straight in to the recycling bin. Best place for it.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Got mine today, ill certainly be using the free coke voucher......since it then actually costs The Sun some money.

Thats them losing another £1.20 then !!

ack

Apr 20, 2006
Not had one yet, but pull the vouchers and light BBQ with it later. Who need firelighters :)

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I've managed to save a whole buildings worth of free anti-football sexist homophobic racist idiocy from the view of others. Have you got one delivered? Is it everywhere? The recycling here has never been so efficient.

I hear giving it back to the postman is causing no end of grief. Hopefully they won't agree to do it again. Not sure it happened before the Tories sold it off.

No wonder Milliband was eager to have his face plastered next to it today. Pathetic.

Personally I wouldn't soil my bin with the daily comic. Might use one in the cats' litter tray, I guess, but I think even they are picky about what they kack on.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I scooped up next doors dog's shit with it and luzzed the whole papery, shitty mess over the fence into his front garden. His problem now. As it should have been in the first place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here