Hotels in Livepool?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagrrl

Jan 22, 2012
Hove
Staying at the Premier Inn at Albert Docks. A bit away from the ground but about the only place in Liverpool I know. I think they have some availability.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
There is a Holiday Inn right next to Lime Street, and is pretty much opposite where the Soccer Bus runs. If you don't want to get the Soccer Bus a taxi will cost no more than a £5.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I've stayed at the Feathers a couple of times (Best Western, I think) - really liked it the first time, but the second time thought it was a bit rubbish (really pokey room). Walking distance of Lime St station tho - has a late bar that does food.

fratsomrover

Oct 18, 2011
Hove
I have booked in to Travelodge in Widnes Saturday night. It's 8 miles from Anfield. The room cost me £30.00 and it sleeps 3.
So can have a night out in Liverpool saturday evening, visit Beatles Museum Sunday morning and cheer on the Seagulls in the afternoon.
Will be singing all the way home after we've won.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Jury's Inn Friday night £60 b&b for the 4 of us.
Premier Inn Saturday, free night through loyalty points gained through work trips.

Rocky Robin

Nov 15, 2010
OK i have booked the Thistle £35 ........somewhere with parking and to rest my drunken head!

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Jury's Sunday night.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Sunday night Premier inn city centre was £39 for the night but the cheap tickets have sold out and it's up to £74 now.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Saturday night Premier Inn Albert Docks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports