Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hot Dogs/Sausage Sandwiches

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I just don't understand why it feels so strange, when effectively it's the same thing, just a different shape. the constituent ingredients though, are identical!! Maybe it's just my sleep deprived brain that's getting bothered so much about it!!!

Mince burger and chips is a rearranged cottage pie.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
FFS I don't know what's worse, hot dogs for breakfast or mustard in a bacon sarnie. This place sometimes. This country.....

WHAT!! You always need mustard in a bacon buttie, and a splosh of HP.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Easy resolution, if you have to have it in a hotdog roll, then you just need to walk outside and eat it,as long as it is consumed outside then this is wholly acceptable.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Im shocked (and not a little disappointed) by these Bacon/Mustard revelations....It cropped up here recently and I had put it down to weird foreigners.....Its wrong. Desist.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
FFS I don't know what's worse, hot dogs for breakfast or mustard in a bacon sarnie. This place sometimes. This country.....
Mustard in a bacon sandwich is worse by a long chalk imo, the two just do not go together.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Why are you eating such peasant food, so early? Surely upon realising your mistake you should have proceeded to the nearest Gregg's and purchased a sausage roll.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Not having it, it's culinary suicide I tells ya

I'll fight anyone who says different

ciSyzkYl.jpg

eZ9ugwv.jpg

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Vegetarians are allowed no say in this matter, please move along.

However before you go, for whatever reason vegetarians do not eat meat, but for some reason have things like veggie bacon, why? If you do not want the real thing, you are not allowed to try and recreate the taste on a cardboard alternative. You made the choice not to eat the good stuff, so deal with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here