Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins Sheff United Interview

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hoskins tweeted "good luck to the lads tonight - lets get 3 points" or something like that, which suggests to me that he is far from done with the club.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would think the length of the loan has more to do with being unable to recall him if he was only ona month loan but I belive that if it longer we can recall him but I may well be wrong. I think it is the need to get him game which he couldnt be gauranteed to get with us this season other than odd 10 -15 mins substitute appearances.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Personally, I think he has been ditched purely because GP won't drop his £2.5 m player. From what we saw of Hoskins against Bristol, he can hold the ball which CMS can't. I would prefer to see Hoskins start as the lone striker rather than CMS.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Really upset him going, but if Vokes and Adgestian start where they left off last night he may not have got much of a look in with us over the coming games, I imagine if we get an injury he will be straight back (if the contract allows), then back in for pre season and if he stays fit will be back in contention.

All the best Will, hope you get to bag a few goals for the blades and win some silverware.

D

Deleted member 22389

When asked about Hoskins in the Gus interview after the palace match, he said he was on the team sheet and shrugged his shoulders. Gus look confused. This sounds to me like Hoskins has gone to Sheff Utd to put himself back in the Window with us. If Hoskins has done this, we have to applaud him. Hope Hoskins scores a load of Goals for Sheff Utd and then comes back even better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here