Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horsham to Falmer?

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
So simple question what's the best way to get to the Amex from Horsham is it by train or any coach service? Only want to go from Horsham to Amex not back any ideas?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If you have time on your side the 17 bus goes to Churchill Sq then bus from there but it takes about 1 hour Horsham to Brighton which is probably quicker than bus and train changes..

I live just off the A281 in Alfold; if I didn't have a Univ C/P pass then we would probably use the NW Seagulls coach.
Train to the Amex is feasible but you'll be changing at Gatwick (or Three Bridges), maybe Haywards Heath and certainly Brighton or Lewes - do you need/want that hassle? Train back to Horsham (should you ever need it) might be tight after an evening game, particularly if you route via Lewes.

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
I live just off the A281 in Alfold; if I didn't have a Univ C/P pass then we would probably use the NW Seagulls coach.
Train to the Amex is feasible but you'll be changing at Gatwick (or Three Bridges), maybe Haywards Heath and certainly Brighton or Lewes - do you need/want that hassle? Train back to Horsham (should you ever need it) might be tight after an evening game, particularly if you route via Lewes.

Yeah have looked into the train service and would require changes at three bridges and Lewes seems a hassle so thought I would see if any easier ways. Have now emailed the NWSS and if they are full will have to be train but as I will never need to require travel back this way that is not a problem for me.

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
Yeah have looked into the train service and would require changes at three bridges and Lewes seems a hassle so thought I would see if any easier ways. Have now emailed the NWSS and if they are full will have to be train but as I will never need to require travel back this way that is not a problem for me.

I'm on that coach tonight and as far as I am aware (last night) there were still a couple of spare seats. Andy should be in touch to give you the details and the pick up points, if not PM and I will give you his mobile number to call.

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
I'm on that coach tonight and as far as I am aware (last night) there were still a couple of spare seats. Andy should be in touch to give you the details and the pick up points, if not PM and I will give you his mobile number to call.

Okay cheers will give him some time to reply and if not then shall pm you.

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
Okay cheers will give him some time to reply and if not then shall pm you.

I have just tweeted Andy as well so hopefully he should be back to you soon. I think he is working in London today, so he may be tied up for a while, but he's pretty good and will come back to you.

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
I understand two people booked on the Horsham coach this afternoon, so well done if that was you! See you later.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here